Friday, July 25, 2003

Sometimes the CEO stumbles

The last couple of days have been terrible. I just can't seem to get anything right, or anything done. I almost always start the week (which for me is a Monday) on a high. I'm a man with a plan, and nothing's gonna stop me from fulfilling my dreams. Then before I know it, it's the middle of the week, and nothing has budged.

Then everyone starts getting in my face. My partner over at Let There Be Music just won't quit 'til he gets to the bottom of why our website -- my lookout -- sucks. My wife gets on my case about this and that. Lavender Field accuses me of pre-meditated intrigue. My kids start fighting amongst themselves...

I could go on and on.

So now it's Friday, and I'm nowhere close to completing what I've set out for myself to accomplish, and I think I'm gonna eat me some worms.

No comments: